We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our school-wide directory starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
We invite you to visit https://
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to https://underwoodschoolpto.
- Click on the Register » Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Otherwise, select Create Account and fill in your first and last names, email address, and password information.
- IMPORTANT: If you had access to MySchoolAnywhere (MSA) last year, please create an account with the same email address used on the MSA account. If you are new to Underwood or did not have access to MSA, please use the same email address this notification was sent to. This will ensure you align with the information we’ve already entered on Membership Toolkit.
- Click Verify my email and then check your email for a link to complete the process.
- NOTE: The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
Once your account has been created:
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.